First Boot-Watch AntiRootkit! Now it is the must have tool for you! UnHackMe is specially designed to detect and remove Root-kits (a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans).
A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password.
The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, as well as network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. It allows you to detect and remove Rootkits.
What are the benefits if you use this software:
- The Pro includes special designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- The Pro Version is unique for each user as well as it is invisible for a rootkit.
- You can open this app from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use license for checking as well as removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install this program on a user computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy in use. No comments!
- Fixed bug with flashing window.
- Added Dutch as well as French translation.
How to crack and install:
First Uninstall OLD version using IObit Uninstaller.
Download new version from server. Check image sample.
Now extract with winrar as well as install setup file.
Open “instructions.txt” file as well as follow it properly.