Icecream Screen Recorder is the most popular desktop home screen video recording software. It will capture game-play with sixty FPS, convert video recordings to different file sorts as well as take screenshots and generate URLs. Users will add sounds to screen recordings as well as record audio-only files.
The app has a complete set of tools required for professional video capture from the screen. Screen Recorder allows you to capture the selection of any screen size.
In ice cream screen recorder settings, permits users to take screenshots, video annotation, trim as well as change video speed. Also a user can do watermark his/her videos before publishing any platforms.
Some Pros and Cons You Should Take A Look At A Glance:
|Good interface to record a video. Even unexperienced person can use easily.||Free version has some limitations with watermark.|
|Never encountered gaps in the recorded videos or any sort of a glitch.||Audio quality sometimes not smooth.|
|Enable user to customize the region he wants to record.||Few formats as well as video codecs in any of its versions|
|Record any area of screen easily or save screenshots. keeps constantly updated.||The game capture mode didn’t work with the Minecraft icecream screen recorder windows 10 app|
|Convert videos to different formats, including MP4||Doesn’t support live streaming.|
Purpose of using ice cream video recorder:
It can be used multiple purpose to record a video in desktop such as-
- An employees can record their presentation video.
- YouTube’s can make tutorial, tips or gaming videos.
- Teachers can record teaching videos for the students and share it through Google Drive, Dropbox or YouTube.
- Online Meetings even webcam videos can also be recorded.
- and many more.
Icecream Screen Recorder Features Review:
- Record your desktop activity fully screen, custom region, last area, by auto-selecting the window beneath the mouse pointer, or by setting a fixed part on the screen.
- Select planned video resolutions before setting out to record.
- Capture game-play and assemble settings like FPS, quality as well as codecs.
- Take screenshots fully screen, custom space, last area, or by area auto detection utilizing the mouse.
- Copy or save PNG pictures or publish on Icecream’s web site and acquire a shareable URL right away.
- Check out all saved recordings in a exceedingly intrinsic manager.
- Preview recordings victimization an integrated video player as well as rename files.
- Cut out unwanted elements of the videos by specifying the beginning and finish time.
- Convert recorded footage to different video formats, like MP4 (MPEG4, H264), WebM (VP8), AVI (MPEG4, H264, MJPEG) and MOV (MPEG4, H264).
- Generate GIF animations from your video recordings.
- Record sounds from the mike and no matter is taking part in on your computer.
- Capture audio in high, medium or low bitrate.
- “Zoom In” tool for use when recording.
What do you get in PRO Full Version:
- Unlimited recording time.
- Changing the output video format.
- Changing the output video codecs.
- Set the timer recording.
- Setting your own watermark Video.
- Turning off the countdown before recording.
- Perpetual license for 2 computers.
- Commercial use.
How to use ice cream recorder:
- Press Capture video and choose a mode like full screen.
- Press Rec to begin screen recording.
- Click Stop or press F8 to prevent the recording.
- Enter the video file name as well as press OK.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista
- Processor: at least 2.66 GHz CPU with Intel, AMD, or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB or more RAM
- Graphics: video card with at least 1024×768 resolution, but 1280×1024 is recommended
- Disk space: 150 Mb free space or more + about 5 Gb for screen recordings
Unable to take a screen shot using icecream screen recording while you are recording video.
Another shortcoming is that you cannot make schedule recording.
The end of the recording, you just press stop and it will automatically store the files for you. You can’t preview the project or edit first.
Yes. You can use free version with watermark.