BackUp Maker is a handy utility for creating backup copies of the data you need. Can create automatic backups after a specified amount of time. The copying itself can be performed both on hard disks, and on network, portable media and so on. From the pluses you can select the ability to work on a schedule in the background, you can only copy new files or changed, there is a flexible filtering system, BackUp Maker can use the FTP protocol to upload copies to it. Your backups can easily be divided into the required number of parts, there is a system encryption.
Best Data Backup or Recovery Software’s are available you may consider:
- Ashampoo Backup Pro (A backup solution for beginners with professional results).
- Disk Drill Pro (It scan your System and trace your lost or deleted files).
- Wondershare Recoverit (Best Professional Recovery Software Ever).
Backup Maker will easily do all the work yourself, if you pre-configure it. Select what you want to save, set the schedule, determine where you want to save the backup (FTP, e-mail, disk write, save on the network or locally in another place). The program can work on a schedule (select the days of the week, the time , conditions, for example, make backup only in case of changing the source files), unnoticeably (in the background). So once you have configured it, you can forget about its existence. It will start with the operating system and do everything yourself without bothering their requests for execution.
To ensure that your sensitive data remains safe at all times – Backup Maker provides highly reliable encryption up to 256 bits (AES encryption). It also allows you to transfer protected backups to the server via FTP / FTPS downloads.
- Support for archives larger than 4 GB
- Protection of backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
- Encryption of backup copies (AES 256-bit)
- Write backups to CD / DVD without using external drivers
- Supported DVD formats: DVD -R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD + R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-ray
- FTP download
- Passive FTP mode (PASV)
- FTPS support (FTP over SSL)
- Resumption of canceled downloads Reserve copy
- Backup to USB-drives
- Network support. Save files to local networks
- Split backups to multiple files
- Back up all selected files / folders
- Back up files changed since the last full or partial backup
- you can back up the modified files
- Combine complete full backups as well as partial backups
- Create several generations of backup / copies
- It can Performing backups in the set interval
- Performing backups for of the given time
- Perform backups at Windows startup / shutdown
- Backup on detection of USB
- Restrict the backup for days of the week or month
- Automatic backup
- Filter settings (files / folders)
- Before / After backup operations
- Send a backup report by email
- Save information about the date of execution in the file name
- Create reports after backup
- Checking backups
- Backing up exclusively open files (database, contacts, system files)
- Multilingual support
UploadShip Link / DropAPK Link